- Completed bachelor or master degree in Automotive Engineering or Business Studies in a similar area
- More than 2 years working experience in the field of automotive business
- Good knowledge of vehicle techniques, especially in engine techniques and technical influences on the consumption
- Good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sensitive to numbers, willing to work in strategic development
- Good communication, coordination and organization skills
- Good German language skills, English language is a plus
- Responsible for the target calculation and the cost effectiveness within the current fleet consumption calculation tool
- Operation and analysis of the fleet consumption calculation
- Continuously follow-up of the necessary data needed for the fleet consumption calculation model
- Creation of presentation for the top management concerning the fleet consumption and others
- Organisation of necessary meetings, responsible for the documentation and follow-up
- Support the training of new employees concerning the CO2 fleet consumption
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.