- Completed university degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, or equivalent training in a related subject
- 3-5 years working experience by/with international OEMs, car dealers, or 4S shops in the automotive industry, including experience of after-sales technical support
- Very good automotive technical knowledge in the field of e.g. engine, ECU and OBD systems
- High skill on auto fault interpretation and good command of related tools and software
- Technical support of after-sales service in automotive industry
- On-Site problem analysis & solving for whole vehicle with focus on engine operation, diagnosis and repair
- Result analysis and record management
- Analysis and improvement of technical support performance
- Report and presentation to the management
- Technical Support for other related issues
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.