- Completed bachelor degree in Electronics, Information Technology or Mechatronics Engineering
- Working experience in test & validation of Vehicle Internet or Infotainment related, OEM's experiences is a plus
- Good English and communication skills
- Can work overtime when necessary
- Definition and maintenance of the test & validation criterion, test cases and the following test reports for Vehicle Internet and Infotainment
- Establishment and maintenance of test environment for Vehicle Internet, including Bench Testing, Road Testing, etc.
- Static and dynamic evaluation and review of Vehicle Internet system
- Definition of general conditions needed to achieve testing targets as well as project goals
- Creation of test reports, issue overviews and presentation to management
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.