- Completed bachelor degree or above in Automotive Engineering or in a similar area
- Working experience of project management in automotive industry, experience of trial-manufacture management is a plus
- Familiar with MS Office
- Good English and communication skills, German language is a plus
- Responsible for quality & cost management for the prototype vehicles
- Set up test plan of prototype vehicles together with other technical dept. and control the timing plan
- Work out various technical reports, e.g. project status, prototype working range, cost report, process report, etc.
- Participate in technical meetings and give presentation
- Evaluate & Estimate & Control the development cost
- Other related tasks
About STAR ENGINEERING & CONSULTING (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of the STAR COOPERATION Group, we work for well-known companies within the automotive industry in Asia. Our core competencies are vehicle engineering, project management, after-sales & retail, import/export equipment, etc. With our headquarters located in Shanghai and a branch in Beijing, we are able to support projects all over China.