The FlexCard PXIe3 combines a high-performance platform for real-time capable remaining bus simulations or gateways and a 7-30 channel* measuring interface for automotive bus systems in one device. This powerful combination provides manifold solutions for:
The FlexCard PXIe3 supports current and upcoming bus systems and has numerous variable interfaces, thus covering most of the application fields where bus interfaces are required. This device is appreciated by automotive developers since it facilitates the implementation and testing of even very tricky gateway applications and prototyping functionalities. Together with the comprehensive FlexConfig software family, the developers are enabled to set up and control their bus systems and ECU environment in a smart way.
*The number of channels depends on the used bus systems
- 5x pluggable transceiver modules (2-6 channels per module depending on the bus system)
- Pluggable transceiver modules available for CAN-HS, CAN-FD, FlexRay, 100BASE-TX, LIN, SENT, 100BASE-T1, 1000BASE-T1
- Available in PCIe and PXIe form factor
- Execution of real time gateways/ remaining bus simulations and parallel streaming of all communication channels to the PCIe host system
- Synchronous timestamp generation for most of the bus interfaces (resolution up to 1 us)