FlexConfig SDK is a .NET lib for the easy access of automotive bus systems in your own windows applications. The Library supports a wide range of automotive network description formats like FIBEX or AUTOSAR (.arxml). And together with the STAR ELECTRONICS FlexDevices or FlexCards we provide a simple and very powerful solution for this challenge.
For the customers it is very easy to expand his own application for Logging, test benches or Hardware in the Loop systems with the complete functionality regarding automotive bus systems. With a wide range of supported devices it is possible to create very cost effective and perfectly tailored solutions for the special usecase.
The following functionality is supported by FlexConfig SDK:
- Reading and interpretation of a wide range of automotive network description files - Fibex and AUTOSAR (.arxml)
- Supports wide range of devices from the FlexDevice or FlexCard family as a bus interface to the automotive bus system*
- automatic configuration (plug’n play) of the connected devices
- automatic conversion of the received raw values into physical values based on the loaded automotive network description file
- the .NET lib provides a simple internal interface to the received and interpreted bus data
- bus frame send functionality for CAN-HS and CAN-FD
*device must be purchased separately
- Nearly all available automotive network description formats are supported e.g. FIBEX, AUTOSAR (.arxml)
- Supports all STAR ELECTRONICS FlexDevices and FlexCards (FlexCard Air-S and FlexDevice-M are not supported)
- Easy integration of the FlexConfig SDK .Net lib in your own applications
- Direct physical interpretation of the bus signals is done by the .NET lib
- IEEE 802.AS-2011 support, for timestamp synchronisation over PTP