FlexConfig SDK is a .NET library for the easy access of automotive bus/network systems in your own windows applications. The library supports a wide range of automotive database formats like AUTOSAR (*.arxml), FIBEX (*.xml) and CANdb (*.dbc).
FlexConfig SDK can be used in combination with the products of the FlexDevice-Family and the FlexCard-Family.
For the customers it is very easy to expand his own application for logging, test benches or HIL (Hardware in the Loop) systems with the complete functionality regarding automotive bus/network systems. With a wide range of supported devices it is possible to create very cost effective and perfectly tailored solutions for the special usecase.
The following functionality is supported by FlexConfig SDK:
- Reading and interpretation of a wide range of automotive network description files - AUTOSAR (*.arxml), FIBEX (*.xml) and
- Supports wide range of devices from the FlexDevice or FlexCard family as a bus/network interface to the automotive bus system*
- automatic configuration (plug'n'play) of the connected devices
- automatic conversion of the received raw values into physical values based on the loaded automotive network description file
- the .NET library provides a simple internal interface to the received and interpreted bus/network data
- Sending of CAN-FD/HS messages
*device must be purchased separately
- Nearly all available automotive network description formats are supported e.g. AUTOSAR (*.arxml), FIBEX (*.xml) and CANdb (*.dbc)
- Supports all STAR ELECTRONICS FlexDevices and FlexCards*
- Easy integration of the FlexConfig SDK .NET library in your own applications
- Direct physical interpretation of the bus signals is done by the .NET library.
- IEEE 802.AS-2011 support, for timestamp synchronisation over PTP
- *FlexCard Air-S and FlexDevice-M are not supported