FlexOpto is a bidirectional media converter which transmits electrical FlexRay, CAN or LIN signals via optical fibre. For an independent use, a high capacity lithium ion battery allows an operation up to 40 h without charging. The PCB design is optimized for EMC tests, emits very little noise and is unsusceptible against high levels of electromagnetic noise.
- Complete EMC optimized design with best-in-class low emissions
- Best-in-class unsusceptible against noise
- Integrated battery, up to 40 h operation
- Supports WUP and symbols (CAS, MTS, ...)
- Integrated, switchable network termination with power resistors