Services along the value chain
At present, development, testing and design procedures are frequently still carried out on real products. Virtual Engineering offers enormous potential to assist in this area, because it enables you to simulate all eventualities virtually before going into expensive pilot production.
As a full-service provider, we offer you specialist Virtual Engineering services along the entire value chain:
- We will handle 3D data and process management from conception to operation.
- We will conduct method development and training courses.
- We will technically validate a wide variety of different component assemblies and fitting locations in terms of installation and removal processes, buildability and collisions, including by means of state-of-the-art VR technology.
- We will design test bodies and administer them in the PDM system.
- We will ergonomically test work procedures using Digital Human Modeling.
- We will produce 2D and 3D work instructions without use of text or voiceover, covering all aspects.
In us, you have found a strong partner who will work with you to professionally implement specialist solutions along the value chain and so tip the magical time/cost/quality triangle in your favor. See for yourself. Ask for a non-binding consultation.
We are your partner for
We will test your digital product, including by means of state-of-the-art VR technology, from the initial draft design to production maturity. We offer you the following services in this area:
- Installation and removal analyses
- Buildability and collision tests
- Fitting location analyses, including test specimen construction
- Component/exploded view drawings including hyperlinks
- Digital instructions, such as repair instructions, without use of text or voiceover
Contact us – we will be glad to advise you on how you can reduce change loops and coordination effort by enhancing digital product maturity.
Digital assembly instructions for a test bench shaft
It is becoming increasingly important to incorporate ergonomic considerations into digital analyses. With our support in this area, you will safeguard compliance with wide-ranging ergonomic criteria:
- Reach and accessibility analyses
- Freedom of movement and comfort zone analysis
- Posture and safety analysis
- Field of vision and reflection analysis
- Visibility and readability
Contact us and we will help your incorporate ergonomic considerations into your testing, so as to protect your employees and improve work quality.
We will help you digitally interconnect your entire business and so realize the potential of integrated 3D data management. We offer you the following services in this area:
- Data management
- Variant control and monitoring
- Method development
- Process implementation
- Method training
Contact us and we will be glad to advise you on how you can optimize the cost/benefit ratio in relation to the handling and depiction of complex 3D data.