The FlexGen-S PWM is used for generating PWM signals. The user can set up the frequency and the pulse duty factor via a rotary encoder at the device. In this, the rotary encoders come with a rough and fine switch that enables the alteration of the set-up accuracy between 5 % and 0.1 %. Two pulse duty factors can be pre-configured fixed and accessed directly via a rotary switch.
- Generation of PWM signals with frequencies of 1 Hz to 1 kHz
- Open collector output for voltages up to 40 V
- Short-circuit proof and overvoltage protected output
- Quick recall of two pre-configurable pulse duty factors
- Robust device with autonomous voltage supply