The thermal element measurement module FlexIO-M Thermo facilitates a galvanically separated temperature measurement by evaluating 8 type K thermal elements. These measurement values are exported cyclically via the CAN interface. It is suitable for operating in 12 V, 24 V and 48 V on-board networks due to its large supply voltage range of 6 V to 60 V. With its operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C, it is ideal for use in test benches and test vehicles.
- Temperature measurement of -100°C up to +1372°C
- Variation with 8 channels
- Big supply voltage range of 6 V – 60 V
- Galvanically separated measurement
- Measurement value output on CAN bus