The mobile FlexGen-M BLDC with PWM power outputs of up to 10A is used to control brushless DC servomotors. The robust device for 3 phases has an integrated position control, whereby the feedback of the actuator can take place via a 0-5 V analog signal or via a SENT interface. The setpoint can be specified manually by operating the device, an external control voltage of 0 V - 10 V or via a CAN signal.
- Convenient control of brushless DC motors with 3-phase
- high-precision position control using sinusoidal field-oriented control
- Robust hand-held device with PWM power outputs for current vectors up to 10A
- Rotor position detectable via Hall sensors, encoders or back EMF
- Setpoint specification via operating elements, analog signal or CAN signal
- Position feedback motor via analog signal or SENT possible