The FlexDevel is a low cost solution for beginners in automotive bus systems. It consists of a universal micro controller development platform with FlexRay, CAN, LIN and Ethernet interfaces. C-code examples and binarys for all interfaces are included, so all the interfaces can be used without programing C-code. This is an ideal base for own C-code projects and allows a step by step introduction to get in touch with programing and understanding automotive bus systems.
- Complete solution for beginners in automotive bus systems
- FlexRay / CAN / LIN / Ethernet interfaces on the mirco controller platform available
- Functional C-code examples for all interfaces included
- Development toolchain (IDE, Compiler, Debugger) included
- C-code library for all interfaces included
- FlexConfig Developer Demo to configure the FlexRay bus system included